For everyone’s safety, we’ve made some changes to our rental process by:
- Restricting the number of people in the building at any one time
- Implementing a one-way system
- Regularly undertaking an enhanced cleaning regime
- Using screens in key areas
- Providing hand sanitiser and masks for use
- Continuing to thoroughly wash motorcycles and clothing after every rental
- Supplying only new, unused helmets
- Contactless payment using online payments or bank transfer, if you prefer not to pay by card on arrival
Please note it is now the law in Scotland that everyone must wear a face covering in retail premises.
Therefore we suggest you bring a suitable cloth face covering or a surgical mask with you to wear both in our shop and when you enter any other retail premises in Scotland.
Please take time to read Scotlands Coronavirus Route Map – what you can and cannot do.
Please take time to read the travel advice for visitors coming to Scotland. Please note this is reviewed every 21 days so please keep up to date with the latest advice.
We look forward to welcoming you to Scotland!